Fine Art Prints
My photography is the outcome of adventures in natural and metropolitan areas that I take to escape the stress and chaos that day to day life can bring. These adventures are my therapeutic sessions. I convey those therapeutic moments through images, and the best way to feel the full experience is through print. Each session has its own special distinctness and with all the mediums, formats and finishes that today’s printers offer, I like to work with you personally in helping choose the right mediums to display those unique moments at their best. Depending on the image and medium desired, I use a variety of professional printing labs. Each print you order will get my final approval and be hand-signed before delivery, so you can rest assured that your art will be of the highest quality to last a lifetime.
For print inquiries, please use the contact form here: contact
HOW TO ORDER:
To start the ordering process, email email@example.com with the information below, and I’ll respond as soon as possible to verify the order.
1. Image Selection - Reference title, or copy and paste image link.
2. Size Preference (please note aspect ratios in the pictures description and corresponding sizes below)
- Available Sizes -
3:2 aspect ratios
16:9 aspect ratios
3. Displaying Preference and Medium - Canvas wrap, hanging metal print, or print for framing?
• Lustre - Kodak ENDURA professional photo paper with a fine grain pebble texture.
• Metallic - Kodak ENDURA Metallic paper has a glossy finish and metallic appearance that creates images with exceptional visual interest and depth. In addition to delivering rich, vibrant colors and flattering flesh tones, this paper offers century-plus image stability.
• Fine Art Giclée Canvas Gallery Wraps - Printed directly onto museum quality canvas material using high quality archival inks. The canvas print is then wrapped around a stretcher frame so that the photo’s edges are visible on the sides of the frame. Available in 3/4 or 1-1/2. Your choice of Glossy or Lustre laminate is applied to each piece to protect the surface of the print and to provide UV Light protection. Delivered with or without paper backing and hanging hardware attached.
• Metal - Metal prints represent a new art medium for preserving photos by infusing dyes directly into specially coated aluminum sheets. Because the image is infused into the surface and not on it, your images will take on an almost magical luminescence. You've never seen a more brilliant and impressive print! Colors are vibrant and the luminescence is breathtaking. Detail and resolution are unsurpassed.
Once we have verified your image preferences and you're ready to order, payments must be made through PayPal in full before print production begins. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Please contact me with any questions. I look forward to bringing you a work of art to last a lifetime from the Northwestunseen!
Click here for Price Lists: Print Pricing